Development of a Model System for the Study of Spoilage Associated Secondary Cucumber Fermentation during Long-Term Storage
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
Journal of Food Science © 2012 Institute of Food Technologists® No claim to original US government works
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 10, pages M586–M592, October 2012
How to Cite
Franco, W. and Pérez-Díaz, I. M. (2012), Development of a Model System for the Study of Spoilage Associated Secondary Cucumber Fermentation during Long-Term Storage. Journal of Food Science, 77: M586–M592. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02845.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- MS 20120404 Submitted 3/15/2011, Accepted 6/4/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!