Phenolic Antioxidants in Some Vigna Species of Legumes and their Distinct Inhibitory Effects on α-Glucosidase and Pancreatic Lipase Activities
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 9, pages C927–C933, September 2012
How to Cite
Sreerama, Y. N., Takahashi, Y. and Yamaki, K. (2012), Phenolic Antioxidants in Some Vigna Species of Legumes and their Distinct Inhibitory Effects on α-Glucosidase and Pancreatic Lipase Activities. Journal of Food Science, 77: C927–C933. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02848.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- MS 20120127 Submitted 1/26/2012, Accepted 6/6/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!