Reduction of Listeria monocytogenes in Raw Catfish Fillets by Essential Oils and Phenolic Constituent Carvacrol
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 9, pages M516–M522, September 2012
How to Cite
Desai, M. A., Soni, K. A., Nannapaneni, R., Schilling, M. W. and Silva, J. L. (2012), Reduction of Listeria monocytogenes in Raw Catfish Fillets by Essential Oils and Phenolic Constituent Carvacrol. Journal of Food Science, 77: M516–M522. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02859.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
- MS 20111415 Submitted 11/23/2011, Accepted 6/4/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!