Fatty Acid Composition Including Trans-Fatty Acids in Edible Oils and Fats: Probable Intake in Indian Population
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 10, pages T188–T199, October 2012
How to Cite
Dixit, S. and Das, M. (2012), Fatty Acid Composition Including Trans-Fatty Acids in Edible Oils and Fats: Probable Intake in Indian Population. Journal of Food Science, 77: T188–T199. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02875.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- MS 20111513 Submitted 12/19/2011, Accepted 6/19/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!