Author disclosures: Authors Yurttas, Biermann, and Goulson are employees of Cargill Inc. Authors Fry and Lindley are consultants to Cargill. This study was funded by Cargill Inc.
The Sweetness Concentration-Response of R,R-Monatin, a Naturally Occurring High-Potency Sweetener
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
© 2012 Cargill, Inc. Journal of Food Science © 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 10, pages S362–S364, October 2012
How to Cite
Fry, J. C., Yurttas, N., Biermann, K. L., Lindley, M. G. and Goulson, M. J. (2012), The Sweetness Concentration-Response of R,R-Monatin, a Naturally Occurring High-Potency Sweetener. Journal of Food Science, 77: S362–S364. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02885.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- MS 20120099 Submitted 1/18/2012, Accepted 6/21/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!