A Novel Sample Preparation Method Using Rapid Nonheated Saponification Method for the Determination of Cholesterol in Emulsified Foods
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 10, pages C1042–C1046, October 2012
How to Cite
Jeong, I.-S., Kwak, B.-M., Ahn, J.-H., Leem, D., Yoon, T., Yoon, C., Jeong, J., Park, J.-M. and Kim, J.-M. (2012), A Novel Sample Preparation Method Using Rapid Nonheated Saponification Method for the Determination of Cholesterol in Emulsified Foods. Journal of Food Science, 77: C1042–C1046. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02903.x
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
- MS 20120252 Submitted 2/20/2012, Accepted 7/5/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!