Gas Permeability and Thermal Behavior of Polypropylene Films Used for Packaging Minimally Processed Fresh-Cut Potatoes: A Case Study
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 10, pages E264–E272, October 2012
How to Cite
Siracusa, V., Blanco, I., Romani, S., Tylewicz, U. and Dalla Rosa, M. (2012), Gas Permeability and Thermal Behavior of Polypropylene Films Used for Packaging Minimally Processed Fresh-Cut Potatoes: A Case Study. Journal of Food Science, 77: E264–E272. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02905.x
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
- MS 20120454 Submitted 3/23/2012, Accepted 7/10/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!