Evaluation of a Modified pH-Shift Process to Reduce 2-Methylisoborneol and Geosmin in Spiked Catfish and Produce a Consumer Acceptable Fried Catfish Nugget-Like Product
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 10, pages S377–S383, October 2012
How to Cite
Brown, T.M., Cerruto-Noya, C.A., Schrader, K.K., Kleinholz, C.W. and Mireles DeWitt, C.A. (2012), Evaluation of a Modified pH-Shift Process to Reduce 2-Methylisoborneol and Geosmin in Spiked Catfish and Produce a Consumer Acceptable Fried Catfish Nugget-Like Product. Journal of Food Science, 77: S377–S383. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02907.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
- MS 20120098 Submitted 4/4/2012, Accepted 6/20/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!