Application of Selected Ion Flow Tube Mass Spectrometry Coupled with Chemometrics to Study the Effect of Location and Botanical Origin on Volatile Profile of Unifloral American Honeys
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 10, pages C1103–C1108, October 2012
How to Cite
Agila, A. and Barringer, S. (2012), Application of Selected Ion Flow Tube Mass Spectrometry Coupled with Chemometrics to Study the Effect of Location and Botanical Origin on Volatile Profile of Unifloral American Honeys. Journal of Food Science, 77: C1103–C1108. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02916.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- MS 20120549 Submitted 4/16/2012, Accepted 6/6/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!