Trypsin Inhibitory Activity and Gel-Enhancing Effect of Sarcoplasmic Proteins from Common Carp
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 10, pages C1124–C1130, October 2012
How to Cite
Siriangkanakun, S. and Yongsawatdigul, J. (2012), Trypsin Inhibitory Activity and Gel-Enhancing Effect of Sarcoplasmic Proteins from Common Carp. Journal of Food Science, 77: C1124–C1130. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02919.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- MS 20120802 Submitted 6/9/2012, Accepted 7/17/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!