Disclosure Statement: The authors declare no actual or potential conflict of interest including any financial, personal, or other relationships with other people or organizations.
Volatiles Profiling in Medicinal Licorice Roots Using Steam Distillation and Solid-Phase Microextraction (SPME) Coupled to Chemometrics
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 11, pages C1179–C1184, November 2012
How to Cite
Farag, M. A. and Wessjohann, L. A. (2012), Volatiles Profiling in Medicinal Licorice Roots Using Steam Distillation and Solid-Phase Microextraction (SPME) Coupled to Chemometrics. Journal of Food Science, 77: C1179–C1184. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02927.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- MS 20120728 Submitted 5/24/2012, Accepted 7/24/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!