Effects of High-Pressure Processing on Inactivation of Salmonella Typhimurium, Eating Quality, and Microstructure of Raw Chicken Breast Fillets
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 11, pages E321–E327, November 2012
How to Cite
Tananuwong, K., Chitsakun, T. and Tattiyakul, J. (2012), Effects of High-Pressure Processing on Inactivation of Salmonella Typhimurium, Eating Quality, and Microstructure of Raw Chicken Breast Fillets. Journal of Food Science, 77: E321–E327. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02941.x
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
- MS 20120313 Submitted 2/28/2012, Accepted 8/1/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!