In Vitro and In Vivo Flavor Release from Intact and Fresh-Cut Apple in Relation with Genetic, Textural, and Physicochemical Parameters
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 11, pages C1226–C1233, November 2012
How to Cite
J.L. Ting, V., Soukoulis, C., Silcock, P., Cappellin, L., Romano, A., Aprea, E., Bremer, P. J., Märk, T. D., Gasperi, F. and Biasioli, F. (2012), In Vitro and In Vivo Flavor Release from Intact and Fresh-Cut Apple in Relation with Genetic, Textural, and Physicochemical Parameters. Journal of Food Science, 77: C1226–C1233. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02947.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- MS 20120536 Submitted 4/11/2012, Accepted 7/29/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!