Corresponding Author to author Haris (E-mail: email@example.com).
Arsenic Bioaccessibility in Cooked Rice as Affected by Arsenic in Cooking Water
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 11, pages T201–T206, November 2012
How to Cite
Signes-Pastor, A. J., Al-Rmalli, S. W., Jenkins, R. O., Carbonell-Barrachina, Á. A. and Haris, P. I. (2012), Arsenic Bioaccessibility in Cooked Rice as Affected by Arsenic in Cooking Water. Journal of Food Science, 77: T201–T206. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02948.x
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
- MS 20120787 Submitted 6/5/2012, Accepted 8/7/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!