Oral Administration of Puerh Tea Polysaccharides Lowers Blood Glucose Levels and Enhances Antioxidant Status in Alloxan-Induced Diabetic Mice
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 11, pages H246–H252, November 2012
How to Cite
Xu, P., Chen, H., Wang, Y., Hochstetter, D., Zhou, T. and Wang, Y. (2012), Oral Administration of Puerh Tea Polysaccharides Lowers Blood Glucose Levels and Enhances Antioxidant Status in Alloxan-Induced Diabetic Mice. Journal of Food Science, 77: H246–H252. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02950.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- MS 20120384 Received 3/12/2012, Accepted 8/12/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!