Viability and Activity of Bifidobacteria During Refrigerated Storage of Yoghurt Containing Mangifera pajang Fibrous Polysaccharides
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 11, pages M624–M630, November 2012
How to Cite
Al-Sheraji, S. H., Ismail, A., Manap, M. Y., Mustafa, S. and Yusof, R. M. (2012), Viability and Activity of Bifidobacteria During Refrigerated Storage of Yoghurt Containing Mangifera pajang Fibrous Polysaccharides. Journal of Food Science, 77: M624–M630. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02955.x
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
- MS 20120264 Submitted 2/22/2012, Accepted 8/16/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!