Chemical Composition and Antioxidative Activity of Echinophora platyloba DC. Essential Oil, and Its Interaction with Natural Antimicrobials against Food-Borne Pathogens and Spoilage Organisms
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 11, pages M631–M637, November 2012
How to Cite
Saei-Dehkordi, S. S., Fallah, A. A., Saei-Dehkordi, S. S. and Kousha, S. (2012), Chemical Composition and Antioxidative Activity of Echinophora platyloba DC. Essential Oil, and Its Interaction with Natural Antimicrobials against Food-Borne Pathogens and Spoilage Organisms. Journal of Food Science, 77: M631–M637. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02956.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
- MS 20120321 Submitted 3/1/2012, Accepted 8/16/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!