Chemical Properties and Oxidative Stability of Perilla Oils Obtained From Roasted Perilla Seeds As Affected by Extraction Methods
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 12, pages C1249–C1255, December 2012
How to Cite
Jung, D. M., Yoon, S. H. and Jung, M. Y. (2012), Chemical Properties and Oxidative Stability of Perilla Oils Obtained From Roasted Perilla Seeds As Affected by Extraction Methods. Journal of Food Science, 77: C1249–C1255. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02965.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
- MS 20120062 Submitted 1/12/2012, Accepted 8/23/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!