Mention of a trademark or proprietary product does not constitute a guarantee or warranty of the product by the U. S. Dept. of Agriculture or North Carolina Agricultural Research Service, nor does it imply approval to the exclusion of other products that may be suitable.
M: Food Microbiology & Safety
Development of an Effective Treatment for A 5-Log Reduction of Escherichia coli in Refrigerated Pickle Products
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages M264–M269, February 2013
How to Cite
Lu, H. J., Breidt, F. and Pérez-Díaz, I. (2013), Development of an Effective Treatment for A 5-Log Reduction of Escherichia coli in Refrigerated Pickle Products. Journal of Food Science, 78: M264–M269. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02968.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!