Effects of Green Tea Extract and α-Tocopherol on the Lipid Oxidation Rate of Omega-3 Oils, Incorporated into Table Spreads, Prepared using Multiple Emulsion Technology
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 12, pages N58–N65, December 2012
How to Cite
Dwyer, S. P.O’., O’Beirne, D., Ní Eidhin, D. and O’Kennedy, B. T. (2012), Effects of Green Tea Extract and α-Tocopherol on the Lipid Oxidation Rate of Omega-3 Oils, Incorporated into Table Spreads, Prepared using Multiple Emulsion Technology. Journal of Food Science, 77: N58–N65. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02980.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- MS 20120868 Submitted 6/26/2012, Accepted 9/7/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!