Sensory and Consumer Perception of the Addition of Grape Seed Extracts in Cookies
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 12, pages S430–S438, December 2012
How to Cite
Davidov-Pardo, G., Moreno, M., Arozarena, I., Marín-Arroyo, M.R., Bleibaum, R.N. and Bruhn, C. M. (2012), Sensory and Consumer Perception of the Addition of Grape Seed Extracts in Cookies. Journal of Food Science, 77: S430–S438. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02991.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
- MS 20120822 Submitted 6/14/2012, Accepted 9/13/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!