These authors contributed equally to this work.
Effect of the Prefermentative Addition of Five Enological Tannins on Anthocyanins and Color in Red Wines
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages C25–C30, January 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Y.-X., Liang, N.-N., Wang, J., Pan, Q.-H. and Duan, C.-Q. (2013), Effect of the Prefermentative Addition of Five Enological Tannins on Anthocyanins and Color in Red Wines. Journal of Food Science, 78: C25–C30. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02993.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
- MS 20120980 Submitted 7/19/2012, Accepted 9/27/2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 1The color expression of copigmentation between malvidin-3-O-glucoside and three phenolic aldehydes in model solutions: The effects of pH and molar ratio, Food Chemistry, 2016, 199, 220, , , , ,
- 3Copigmentation between malvidin-3-O-glucoside and hydroxycinnamic acids in red wine model solutions: Investigations with experimental and theoretical methods, Food Research International, 2015, 78, 313, , , , ,
- 4Wine Processing: A Critical Review on Physical, Chemical, and Sensory Implications of Innovative Vinification Procedures, Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, 2015, 00, , , ,