These authors contributed equally to this work.
Effect of the Prefermentative Addition of Five Enological Tannins on Anthocyanins and Color in Red Wines
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages C25–C30, January 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Y.-X., Liang, N.-N., Wang, J., Pan, Q.-H. and Duan, C.-Q. (2013), Effect of the Prefermentative Addition of Five Enological Tannins on Anthocyanins and Color in Red Wines. Journal of Food Science, 78: C25–C30. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02993.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
- MS 20120980 Submitted 7/19/2012, Accepted 9/27/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!