M: FOOD MICROBIOLOGY AND SAFETY
Comparison of Mathematical Models of Lactic Acid Bacteria Growth in Vacuum-Packaged Raw Beef Stored at Different Temperatures
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 4, pages M600–M604, April 2013
How to Cite
Li, M. Y., Sun, X. M., Zhao, G. M., Huang, X. Q., Zhang, J. W., Tian, W. and Zhang, Q. H. (2013), Comparison of Mathematical Models of Lactic Acid Bacteria Growth in Vacuum-Packaged Raw Beef Stored at Different Temperatures. Journal of Food Science, 78: M600–M604. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02995.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!