The Beneficial Effect of Folate-Enriched Egg on the Folate and Homocysteine Levels in Rats Fed a Folate- and Choline-Deficient Diet
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 77, Issue 12, pages H268–H272, December 2012
How to Cite
Sugiyama, A., Awaji, H., Horie, K., Kim, M. and Nakata, R. (2012), The Beneficial Effect of Folate-Enriched Egg on the Folate and Homocysteine Levels in Rats Fed a Folate- and Choline-Deficient Diet. Journal of Food Science, 77: H268–H272. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.02997.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
- MS 20120635 Received 5/6/2012, Accepted 9/22/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!