Effect of Chitosan Nanoparticles and Pectin Content on Mechanical Properties and Water Vapor Permeability of Banana Puree Films
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages N98–N104, January 2013
How to Cite
Martelli, M. R., Barros, T. T., de Moura, M. R., Mattoso, L. H. C. and Assis, O. B. G. (2013), Effect of Chitosan Nanoparticles and Pectin Content on Mechanical Properties and Water Vapor Permeability of Banana Puree Films. Journal of Food Science, 78: N98–N104. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.03006.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- MS 20120948 Submitted 7/12/2012, Accepted 10/16/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!