Antioxidative Activities of Ginkgo biloba Extract on Oil/Water Emulsion System Prepared from an Enzymatically Modified Lipid Containing Alpha-Linolenic Acid
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages C43–C49, January 2013
How to Cite
Yang, D., Gan, L.-J., Shin, J.-A., Kim, S., Hong, S.-T., Park, S.-H., Lee, J. H. and Lee, K.-T. (2013), Antioxidative Activities of Ginkgo biloba Extract on Oil/Water Emulsion System Prepared from an Enzymatically Modified Lipid Containing Alpha-Linolenic Acid. Journal of Food Science, 78: C43–C49. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.03010.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- MS 20121129 Submitted 8/17/2012, Accepted 10/21/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!