Effect of Enzymatic Protein Deamidation on Protein Solubility and Flavor Binding Properties of Soymilk
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages C1–C7, January 2013
How to Cite
Suppavorasatit, I., Lee, S.-Y. and Cadwallader, K. R. (2013), Effect of Enzymatic Protein Deamidation on Protein Solubility and Flavor Binding Properties of Soymilk. Journal of Food Science, 78: C1–C7. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2012.03012.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- MS 20120601 Submitted 4/28/2012, Accepted 10/21/2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!