Stretching the Effectiveness of Analogical Training in Negotiations: Teaching Diverse Principles for Creating Value
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2008
© 2008 International Association for Conflict Management and Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Negotiation and Conflict Management Research
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 99–134, May 2008
How to Cite
Moran, S., Bereby-Meyer, Y. and Bazerman, M. (2008), Stretching the Effectiveness of Analogical Training in Negotiations: Teaching Diverse Principles for Creating Value. Negotiation and Conflict Management Research, 1: 99–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-4716.2007.00006.x
- Issue online: 8 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!