We would like to thank Deborah Kolb, Carrie Menkel-Meadow, and Dean Pruitt for their very helpful comments on an earlier draft of this article. William Donohue served as our NCMR editorial mentor. We are very much in his debt for his invaluable advice. We would also like to thank Martin Euwema, who served as the action editor, and the three anonymous reviewers for their extremely attentive and thoughtful editorial suggestions. We would also like to warmly thank the professional staff of the Office of the Ombudsman at the National Institutes of Health—Doris Campos-Infantino, Kevin Jessar, Kathleen Moore, and Andre Smith—for their willingness to share their professional insights and struggles over an extended period of time and for their patience, intelligence, and good humor throughout.
Mediating Among Scientists: A Mental Model of Expert Practice
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
© 2009 International Association for Conflict Management and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Negotiation and Conflict Management Research
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 308–343, November 2009
How to Cite
Kressel, K. and Gadlin, H. (2009), Mediating Among Scientists: A Mental Model of Expert Practice. Negotiation and Conflict Management Research, 2: 308–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-4716.2009.00043.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!