This invited paper is a brief summary of the Keynote address at the June, 2010 IACM conference in Boston, MA, USA.
Bounded Ethicality in Negotiations1
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
© 2011 International Association for Conflict Management and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Negotiation and Conflict Management Research
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 8–11, February 2011
How to Cite
Bazerman, M. H. (2011), Bounded Ethicality in Negotiations. Negotiation and Conflict Management Research, 4: 8–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-4716.2010.00069.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!