The author would like to thank Linda Babcock, Laurie Weingart, Hannah Riley Bowles, and Denise Rousseau for their extremely helpful comments on this manuscript. Data collection was partially funded by a grant from the Center for Behavioral Decision Research at Carnegie Mellon University.
“Passing the Buck”: Incongruence Between Gender Role and Topic Leads to Avoidance of Negotiation
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
© 2011 International Association for Conflict Management and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Negotiation and Conflict Management Research
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 47–72, February 2011
How to Cite
Bear, J. (2011), “Passing the Buck”: Incongruence Between Gender Role and Topic Leads to Avoidance of Negotiation. Negotiation and Conflict Management Research, 4: 47–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-4716.2010.00072.x
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!