I thank everyone involved in this process—authors, reviewers, editorial board, and NCMR staff (i.e., Narelle). This would not have worked had we not all worked together.
Introduction to the Special Issue of Negotiation and Conflict Management Research on New Theoretical Perspectives
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2011
© 2011 International Association for Conflict Management and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Negotiation and Conflict Management Research
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 73–76, May 2011
How to Cite
Cronin, M. A. (2011), Introduction to the Special Issue of Negotiation and Conflict Management Research on New Theoretical Perspectives. Negotiation and Conflict Management Research, 4: 73–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-4716.2011.00073.x
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!