This research was supported in part by a grant from the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) grant number: HDTRA1-09-1-0053 to Cleotilde Gonzalez and Christian Lebiere. We thank Hau-yu Wong for editing this manuscript and Christian Lebiere and Ion Juvina for discussions that contributed to ideas in this article.
Special Issue: New Theoretical Perspectives on Conflict and Negotiation
Scaling up Instance-Based Learning Theory to Account for Social Interactions
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2011
© 2011 International Association for Conflict Management and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Negotiation and Conflict Management Research
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 110–128, May 2011
How to Cite
Gonzalez, C. and Martin, J. M. (2011), Scaling up Instance-Based Learning Theory to Account for Social Interactions. Negotiation and Conflict Management Research, 4: 110–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-4716.2011.00075.x
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!