The author extends warm thanks to the editor of the special issue, as well as the two anonymous reviewers who provided highly relevant guidance toward the completion of this paper. Prof. Erik Wetter, Assistant Professor, Department of Management and Organizations, Stockholm School of Economics, also provided tremendous help in making this manuscript publishable.
Agency in Conflict Resolution as a Manager–Lawyer Issue: Theory and Implications for Research
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
© 2011 International Association for Conflict Management and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Negotiation and Conflict Management Research
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 129–144, May 2011
How to Cite
Borbély, A. (2011), Agency in Conflict Resolution as a Manager–Lawyer Issue: Theory and Implications for Research. Negotiation and Conflict Management Research, 4: 129–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-4716.2011.00076.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!