This research was supported in part by a National Science Foundation Grant #SBE-0830210 through the Science of Science and Innovation Policy Program. The authors are grateful to Lauren Gunn, Julia Cocchia, Carl Fenderson, Justin Krill, Kerry Glassman, and Carmela Rizzo for assistance on this project. Al Mannes, Julia Bear, Ella Miron Spektor, and Laurie Weingart gave helpful comments on an earlier version. Parts of this article were presented at the Academy of Management’s annual convention in 2010 in Montreal, Canada.
Intragroup Conflict Under the Microscope: Micro-Conflicts in Naturalistic Team Discussions
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 International Association for Conflict Management and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Negotiation and Conflict Management Research
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 314–351, November 2011
How to Cite
Paletz, S. B. F., Schunn, C. D. and Kim, K. H. (2011), Intragroup Conflict Under the Microscope: Micro-Conflicts in Naturalistic Team Discussions. Negotiation and Conflict Management Research, 4: 314–351. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-4716.2011.00085.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!