We thank Mark Sabbagh, Chris Moore, and Michelle Dawson for their helpful comments.
On Privileging the Role of Gaze in Infant Social Cognition
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Author(s); Journal compilation © 2008, Society for Research in Child Development
Child Development Perspectives
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 59–65, August 2008
How to Cite
Akhtar, N. and Gernsbacher, M. A. (2008), On Privileging the Role of Gaze in Infant Social Cognition. Child Development Perspectives, 2: 59–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-8606.2008.00044.x
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.