Preparation of this article was supported, in part, by National Institute of Mental Health Grant no. 5 R21 MH068443. We thank Kristen King, Judith Morgan, Kristy Sheffler, Stephanie Krauthamer Ewing, Fran Haskins, and Jenny Anderson for their assistance.
Beyond Emotion Regulation: Emotion Utilization and Adaptive Functioning
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Author(s); Journal Compilation © 2008, Society for Research in Child Development
Child Development Perspectives
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 156–163, December 2008
How to Cite
Izard, C., Stark, K., Trentacosta, C. and Schultz, D. (2008), Beyond Emotion Regulation: Emotion Utilization and Adaptive Functioning. Child Development Perspectives, 2: 156–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-8606.2008.00058.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.