Financial support for this article was provided by the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation. The views reflected in this article do not necessarily reflect those of the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation. This article is based, in part, on “Emerging Answers 2007,” published by the National Campaign to Prevent Unwanted and Teen Pregnancy and available at www.teenpregnancy.org.
Effective Curriculum-Based Sex and STD/HIV Education Programs for Adolescents
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Author(s); Journal Compilation © 2009, Society for Research in Child Development
Child Development Perspectives
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 21–29, April 2009
How to Cite
Kirby, D. and Laris, B. A. (2009), Effective Curriculum-Based Sex and STD/HIV Education Programs for Adolescents. Child Development Perspectives, 3: 21–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-8606.2008.00071.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!