This research was supported by Department of Education IES Grants R305H020060 and R305H050035. Thanks to Geetha Ramani, who collaborated on the research, and to the Allegheny and Westmoreland County Intermediate Unit Head Start classrooms that participated.
Improving the Numerical Understanding of Children From Low-Income Families
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2009, Society for Research in Child Development
Child Development Perspectives
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 118–124, August 2009
How to Cite
Siegler, R. S. (2009), Improving the Numerical Understanding of Children From Low-Income Families. Child Development Perspectives, 3: 118–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-8606.2009.00090.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.