This research was partially supported by grants from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, the National Institute on Drug Abuse, and the National Institute of Mental Health (HD047573, HD051746, MH051361, and DA017092; Rand Conger, PI) and by grants from the National Science Foundation (BCS-05-27766) and from NIH-NINDS (R01 NS057146-01; Emilio Ferrer, PI).
Factorial Invariance Within Longitudinal Structural Equation Models: Measuring the Same Construct Across Time
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2010, Society for Research in Child Development
Child Development Perspectives
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 10–18, April 2010
How to Cite
Widaman, K. F., Ferrer, E. and Conger, R. D. (2010), Factorial Invariance Within Longitudinal Structural Equation Models: Measuring the Same Construct Across Time. Child Development Perspectives, 4: 10–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-8606.2009.00110.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.