The authors thank Mastaneh Sharafi and Brandi Rollins for their assistance in preparing this manuscript.
Learning to Eat in an Obesogenic Environment: A Developmental Systems Perspective on Childhood Obesity
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2010, Society for Research in Child Development
Child Development Perspectives
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 138–143, August 2010
How to Cite
Birch, L. L. and Anzman, S. L. (2010), Learning to Eat in an Obesogenic Environment: A Developmental Systems Perspective on Childhood Obesity. Child Development Perspectives, 4: 138–143. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-8606.2010.00132.x
Submitted for publication January 19, 2009; revision received March 18, 2009; accepted March 29, 2009.
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!