Development of this article was funded by the State of Illinois Council for Food and Agriculture Research and the Illinois Department of Human Services via grants supporting the STRONG Kids Program at the University of Illinois.
Toward a Developmental Conceptualization of Contributors to Overweight and Obesity in Childhood: The Six-Cs Model
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development Perspectives © 2011 The Society for Research in Child Development
Child Development Perspectives
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 50–58, March 2011
How to Cite
Harrison, K., Bost, K. K., McBride, B. A., Donovan, S. M., Grigsby-Toussaint, D. S., Kim, J., Liechty, J. M., Wiley, A., Teran-Garcia, M. and Jacobsohn, G. C. (2011), Toward a Developmental Conceptualization of Contributors to Overweight and Obesity in Childhood: The Six-Cs Model. Child Development Perspectives, 5: 50–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-8606.2010.00150.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!