The author would like to thank Sarah-Jayne Blakemore and Josef Perner for their comments on an earlier draft of this article.
Theory of Mind in Infancy
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Author. Child Development Perspectives © 2011 The Society for Research in Child Development
Child Development Perspectives
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 39–43, March 2011
How to Cite
Sodian, B. (2011), Theory of Mind in Infancy. Child Development Perspectives, 5: 39–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-8606.2010.00152.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.