Ramifications of Video Game Play for Academic Learning and Cognitive Skill Acquisition: Introduction
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Author. Child Development Perspectives © 2011 The Society for Research in Child Development
Child Development Perspectives
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 73–74, June 2011
How to Cite
Blumberg, F. C. (2011), Ramifications of Video Game Play for Academic Learning and Cognitive Skill Acquisition: Introduction. Child Development Perspectives, 5: 73–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-8606.2011.00158.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.