Preparation of this manuscript was supported by NIH RO1MH62480 awarded to John P. Spencer.
Twenty Years and Going Strong: A Dynamic Systems Revolution in Motor and Cognitive Development
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development Perspectives © 2011 The Society for Research in Child Development
Child Development Perspectives
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 260–266, December 2011
How to Cite
Spencer, J. P., Perone, S. and Buss, A. T. (2011), Twenty Years and Going Strong: A Dynamic Systems Revolution in Motor and Cognitive Development. Child Development Perspectives, 5: 260–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-8606.2011.00194.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!