Grants from the International Psychoanalytic Association Research Advisory Board awarded to the first author (1402781, 1554990) supported this research.
Parental Embodied Mentalizing: Let’s Be Explicit About What We Mean by Implicit
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development Perspectives © 2011 The Society for Research in Child Development
Child Development Perspectives
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 187–188, September 2011
How to Cite
Shai, D. and Belsky, J. (2011), Parental Embodied Mentalizing: Let’s Be Explicit About What We Mean by Implicit. Child Development Perspectives, 5: 187–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-8606.2011.00195.x
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!