Work on this article by Yoshikawa was supported in part by National Science Foundation Grant BCS0721383.
The Effects of Large-Scale Economic Change and Policies on Children’s Developmental Contexts and Developmental Outcomes
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Child Development Perspectives © 2011 The Society for Research in Child Development
Child Development Perspectives
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 342–350, December 2012
How to Cite
Weiland, C. and Yoshikawa, H. (2012), The Effects of Large-Scale Economic Change and Policies on Children’s Developmental Contexts and Developmental Outcomes. Child Development Perspectives, 6: 342–350. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-8606.2011.00222.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.