Integrating Racial and Ethnic Identity Research Into Developmental Understanding of Adolescents
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development Perspectives © 2012 The Society for Research in Child Development
Child Development Perspectives
Special Issue: Minority Children
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 304–311, September 2012
How to Cite
Williams, J. L., Tolan, P. H., Durkee, M. I., Francois,, A. G. and Anderson, R. E. (2012), Integrating Racial and Ethnic Identity Research Into Developmental Understanding of Adolescents. Child Development Perspectives, 6: 304–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-8606.2012.00235.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!