The activities of the Mind and Life Education Research Network and the writing of this manuscript were supported by a grant from the John W. Kluge Foundation and from the Mind & Life Institute.
Special Section on Mindfulness Training in Education and Child Development
Contemplative Practices and Mental Training: Prospects for American Education
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development Perspectives © 2012 The Society for Research in Child Development
Child Development Perspectives
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 146–153, June 2012
How to Cite
Mind and Life Education Research Network (MLERN):, J. Davidson, R., Dunne, J., Eccles, J. S., Engle, A., Greenberg, M., Jennings, P., Jha, A., Jinpa, T., Lantieri, L., Meyer, D., Roeser, R. W. and Vago, D. (2012), Contemplative Practices and Mental Training: Prospects for American Education. Child Development Perspectives, 6: 146–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-8606.2012.00240.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.